How to start a journey for taking ODITI courses?
- Go "oditi.net".
- If you are a new user, go to register and then login.
- If you are not a new user, go to login.
- After login, start Course (Module wise).
- After completing all moudles and lessons start exam for total course.
- View the result.
What is Flash Card? How to study with Flash card?
What is Flash Card?
A Flash Card is basically a note card and also called a memory card or storage card. It is the most effective strategy for studying and the best way to memorize stuffs. It is incredibly powerful learning tool because they promote active recall, the process of actively retrieving memories. It is used as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of practicing. In this card you can write words, numbers, pictures or figures. It is used to help students learn about vocabulary, historical dates, formulas or any other subject matter.
How to study with Flash card?
- You can categorize the study topics of a course in lesson wise or module wise by using colour codes.
- Try not to use full sentence, use key words.
- Use your own language and style to understand.
- Try to do it every day after studying every lesson.
- If you find a fact or concept that you found particularly difficult, write it down on a flash card.
- Be creative, you can use pictures/visualization so that you can remember what you are supposed to know. It’s always better than words to memorize it. You can apply this specially for the harder topics.
- You can separate the studying topics in two categories like ‘What you know’ and ‘What you don’t know’.
- The key point is only repetition, because repetition helps you to memorize easily.
- For recalling the topics in a better way you can shuffle them in each alternate day.
- You can use a tabular form to memorize the topics
- The most effective way of learning is to take all the information and to blend with only on your own.
- The learners can save whatever they write here in this card.
A Sample of a Flash Card
What the learners need to do with the information after the courses are finished?
ODITI never believes in mere representation or inclusion of information in a course rather than its practical use. We are highly serious and target oriented at the time of our including information in any of our courses. Design courses with the pertinent ingredients and make the course multifaceted and useful is our supreme concern. ODITI suggests our learners that learning or knowing a lot of information is not a big deal but make the maximum use of it. Keeping that in our mind, we delineate information in our courses in such a way that learners can use it in different sphere in their personal, social and professional life after finishing it.
What is the time limit for the accomplishment of a course?
As we are providing a large variety of courses, it is really difficult to limit the courses in a definite timeframe or fix a common time frame of accomplishment for all the courses. Time limit entirely depends on the length, level of difficulty and importance of a particular course. But, the average time is needed to complete a course is given on the course Study Plan.
There is no time limit on completing a course, so we suggest the learners to study entirely at their own pace depending upon their capabilities and level of understanding.